Please note: Enrollment for this course is NOW CLOSED.
This 5-week facilitated course is targeted to community workers looking to create new youth services or improve existing ones.
Participants learn about:
- Settlement challenges faced by immigrant and refugee youth in Ontario
- Steps to address challenges identified and to make youth settlement services more effective
- The Inclusion Model for Sports and Recreational Programming
- Good Practice Criteria and Attributes of an Effective Newcomer Youth program
Successful participants commit approximately 2-3 hours of learning each week.
- Facilitator: Jenni Bolton